[ Back ] [ Home ] [ Forward ]
How to: Replace textures
With 10th Anniversary mod you can replace any in game texture with files up to 2048 x 2048
To dump exisisting textures:
- Check "Dump textures" in launcher menu (Advanced/Fixes tab)
- Make sure "Do it always (not single time)" is unchecked
- Play game. Be advised that the game may run much slower than usual
- You have to enter every location that you want to be dumped
- End the game. Your textures will be in Mod10th/textures/dump directory
To replace them with custom textures:
- Copy every texture from previous step you wish to change into Mod10th/textures/overrides folder WITHOUT changing their name
- Edit overrided textures. You can freely change their's size, and anything about them. Try to keep the size in power of two size (ie. 256, 512, 1024, 2048). Do not make textures larger than 2048 x 2048!
- Check "Retrieve textures" in launcher menu (Advanced/Fixes tab)
- Make sure "Dump textures" is unchecked
- Play game!
NOTE: Keep your assets available, we will build database containing community-created textures pack to be downloaded directly from mod!